Welcome at The Hague World House

Questions we get asked frequently

-  Am I allowed to have a job?

-  Am I entitled to medical care?

-  Can my child attend school or higher education?

-  What do I have to do when my residence permit has expired?

-  Where do I go to register the birth of my child?

-  I received a letter from the Immigration and Naturalisation Service, what do I have to do?

-  I have exhausted my legal options. What do I do now?


Open house information and support    every monday and thursday 10:00 - 14:30
Our volunteers and professionals answer questions and offer advice to undocumented migrants on a variety of subjects.

Cookie project    every monday 10:15
Are you a man and do you enjoy baking? Come and help to bake cookies for yourself and our customers. The cookies are sold to individuals and organisations. You can keep part of the proceeds.

Contact information

The Hague World House
Paardenbergstraat 1A
2572 XH The Hague
+31 (0)70 3181672

interim project leader: Inger Stocking